Sunday, June 13, 2010

really can understand how you feel. hearing each other's grumble is the best thing one could live with. now i finally understand the meaning of friends are friends. colleagues are really just colleagues. yes no doubt, there are laughters, jokes, mockery, "bullying", etc. but once everything is over, they are just really o-v-e-r. we have to get back to reality that we're just acquaintances.

i think this blog is getting real emo somedays. a place whr i rant and spill my thoughts.

things not looking good. theres some freaking error in my plagarism system which made me cant submit. arghs. yes thinking abt it wont help. so i am psycho-ing myself this "i shall not think abt that" .. why isnt it working heh. everything starts to come in. wad if i cant submit on time. minus mark. cant attain my result. HOW! i need this to bring me in uni. i dun wanna disappoint my parents. stop flowing into my mind you evil thoughts.

there's once when i told someone, "if giving up my interests will make my parents happie, why not?" afterall. they only have got me, one and only daughter. but i should be glad cos i have them both.

* i really miss yesterday's night* oh! i got my dual screen samsung cam! its so chiooooo.

live update: south korea vs greece : 2-0


No comments: