Monday, June 21, 2010

i'm just being emo on a monday, pls ignore me.

"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back."


but who can tell me why am i always the unlucky one faced with such situations. why am i the one always being left behind by others. 7 yrs ago, she left me behind without leaving any words. she said she love and dote me the most. she wanted to see her favourite granddaughter to get married and pour her a cup of tea. before i was even matured and understand her teachings, she left me. behind. and being that girl, i had to endure all the pains and sufferings. and eventually it became my weakest point in life. just the mention of her, i will cry. i am not weak, i'm just not strong enough to overcome this darkest moment.

你知道一个人的离开,最伤心的并不是你离她而去,而是你最后选择放下她。

this is why i never like losing anyone. because i myself is still groping my way in the dark in order to walk out of the first experience.

but do you know? no. its will you ever know?



No comments: