Friday, May 21, 2010



was home early from work. headed to a law firm in raffles place area, and had to say dad your sense of direction is fabulous! he's the one that teach me how to walk to the bus stop i wanted over a phone LOL. and being sweet, i bought some snacks back for them as supper (:

supposedly to be happie since i can rest home early and you know especially when i'm coughing like hell. but a call changed everything. he called me. somehow was waiting so long for it, yet i have ten thousand words in my mouth i dont know what to say besides just simply answering his questions. mixed feelings yeah?

as i said, exchanged a few words and *kiap* hanged up. i have really no idea but i cried. i guess i will nvr find the answers behind it. have you love me for who i am before? have you ever worry about me?

somehow sometimes i wish you hate me. at least i know hate originates from love.

i tried to be mean and dont bother about you, but why do i always soften my heart my somehow. perhaps when i say i dont love you, i'm just deceiving myself. you might have forget those little pieces of memories, but its those that piece up my life.

i wish you'll call more often :)

No comments: