Monday, May 17, 2010



this shall be my next challenge :) rainbow cakie!

oh here's a little incident that stunned me for the entire morning today.

as you guys know, this morning was raining, so weather kinda chilly. bought a hot soya bean milk as usual head back to my desk and settled down with only my colleague there. both of us early birds :) okok back to the topic. the thing is after i switched on my laptop. then this guy from the beside row came into our row which is pretty normal lah since its office ppl come in and out. guess what. he walked to my desk, pass me a drink and say 给你喝的 with a smile on his face。then before i could even react, he turned and walked off.

something kinda struck my mind, u play angel and mortal game with me? i dont even know you, not even your name =.=" this is scary.

whatever. russell been laughing at it whole morning. thanks man.

No comments: