Sunday, March 14, 2010



this week has been a happening one for me. internship gone pretty well. one word - hectic. rarely return to office only twice have been heading to client office. one pretty good thing is get to cab home everyday after work which is reimburse by company :)

ask me do i like my job? i wont say a direct no, but i dont like it as much as others.

headed to IT fair. saw the camera i wanted, yet had to leave the place emptyhanded. no money. everything's on budget. have the capital, couldnt bear to spend it. aww. that day was definitely filled with surprises!

a little catch up session here and there with my sec sku clique is always the best :D perhaps its the close ties we have for each other. we can even think what is on each other's mind. thats best friends isnt it? ohoh. so quite a few classmates ard in open house! hoho.

its such harder to harder to get in. ntu, fly fly fly. somehow i wanna switch to psychology which i always wanted. but why parents nvr wanted to let me learn something that i like? why must they run my life as if its theirs? is the salary in the future that important? money really that important? oh well. its the same thing that have been going on for years. i lost everytime.

if only you said you believe in me. i just need that from you. but it was never once told to me. perhaps i have disappoint you over and over again. i couldnt achieve that target you want me to reach. i tried my best, or maybe i hadnt tried hard enough.

but all these, do you know?

No comments: