Monday, February 01, 2010

shopping for cny clothes with mommy @ vivo :)

went to our frequent hangout esprit, but not alot of nice choice this time round. so only grabbed a short, leggings and PURPLE top! since member got 10% off! whee! forgot to get tanktops from there though =.="

walked over to forever21, but couldnt find anything nice. still prefer the ones in 313! so much attractive as compared. probably cos there's 4 storeys! HA! saw this ultra stunning studded vest and moreover its warm! argh. mom say "NOT NICE LAH! where got nice. waste money on such things" wait till i get my own angpow money, i get it myself! HMPH. topshop nothing nice too. mom found this dress which looks pretty normal to me, so ya give it a miss.

hmm i think the IN colour this yr is demin blue? saw lotsa shops with this coloured dress,tops,shorts,jeans, jackets, etc. so how can i miss it right?! HAHA. when i thought no more cny clothes that can caught my attention... I SAW THEM :D in hypnosis. their items there are so much nicer than ones in j8. maybe thats the difference between town and neighbourhood eh?

and and i'm so in love with embriodered dresses! they look so prettttyyyyy. got 2 lucky dip in that shop and managed to get 40% off!

ohoh. this shop actually caught my attention! cos the shop name goes like this : KITSCHEN. i saw as kitchen :X so headed in to take a look, hoping can find some prey. and YES I DID. in fact mom did too! HA. but their service is like errr wth? haf u ever been chased out of the changing room, cos they wanna let other customers in 0.o ya they did that to us. wth right. for clothes sake, i bear with them ok. heehee.

so so so.. my awesome shopping trip sum up with:
- grey shorts
- PURPLE checkered top
- black leggings
- yellow cum demin dress
- black speg dress
- baby blue speg top
- blue embroidered dress
- blue romper [omg this is my first!]

dinner@korean restaurant was heaven :D oh, i dragged mommy into candy empire and she bought goodies for me! hmm. upon collating the receipts, we spent a total approx $ 600? haven buy mommy and daddy cny clothes though. we kinda went over budget. cos they set aside $450 for me only :X cab ride after the tired legs of walking and arms of carrying shopping bags is that happy.

somehow, having a credit card is so wonderful. can i have one soon?

P.S. i think i saw IPAD with my own eyes today. the hottie is just using it beside me on mrt.

No comments: