Thursday, February 25, 2010

i had a sudden of fear this morning. the moment when everything in front of me turned pitch dark. i was so worried, so scared that i will die. [okay maybe this seems exaggerating, but i was really afraid]

mom wasnt there for me. dad went off to work. i was all alone in the toilet when everything happened so quickly. and when i realised i was already lying on the floor. i have no idea how long i was unconscious. i simply fainted. and fall right smack to the floor. leaving behind scars everywhere. looks like kena abused nw zz.

forehead with big bruise.. along with bruise on left side and mini scratches. asked me where i hit? i have no idea. unconscious. daddy joke, first thing ask me "omg u still rmb ur exam stuff later?" amazingly i did :D

at that moment, something flash through my mind. its her again. cos i know if she was here, she will help me up. afterall, i hadnt forget her at all.

she live in my heart, always.

some overdue photos:


happie birthday chun hui!!! :)

tmr gonna be a fun night out! and sat merry party!

p.s. HEY WALL! if u are reading this, its time to upload the photos! cny's over soonnnn. omg u are taking way too long. HAHAHAHA. mine turn to join u for hols ;)

No comments: