Sunday, February 14, 2010

HARPIE NEW YR :)

been helping out last min shopping, cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, preparing reunion dinner, etc. so there's like major changes everywhere in my house! the orientation of everything HAAH. and newly deco up too and more and overload goodies! awww. i gonna grown 1 size bigger i guess.

here's a sneak peak of the changes: [if you come my house before, you'll notice the changes!]

my dining room now! the table used to be placed horizontal :)

preparing steamboat cum bbq!

YUMMY!

make me think of healthy freak ane!

mommy's slippers at home :) mine's tweety bird!

my living room :) sofa shifted!

AINT IT PREETY! omgomg i deco and arranged it myself

all the goodies, oh huiling! mom bought PLUMPKIN!

after a long night and countdown.
ah zai gave me a kiss :)



yuppie, so peeps! enjoy ur cny and study hard! happie valentines too! those with the other half, stay sweet and blissful! those who still finding for the fated one, ALL THE BEST :D

happie birthday russell, i din forget you heh ;)

cny day 1:
-visit ah gong house
- daddy side cousins coming visiting

cny day 2:
- visit ah ma house
- daddy teachers house
- relatives house
- ppl coming over i think?

cny day 3:
hmmm i not sure. stay home study!

hahas. i just haf to stay home wait relatives come my house de. i dun haf the habit of going relatives house though my parents youngest HAHA. cos its been tradition that they make a trip down :) lucky heh. then i can shake leg at home ^^

No comments: