Friday, January 22, 2010

this day has once again arrived. 7th yr.

some people might forget. some people might live as per normal. but i know because of that, it changed all our lives, especially mine.

yeah. moodswings these days. told some ppl abt the reason, and i'm tired. tired of all these stuffs. there is a limit to everything. my privacy, my life, my patience, my care and concern, my love. i just need a break. but i dun seem to have the chance. i feel neglected. didnt you know i need love from you. even a simple sentence "hows your day?" is sufficient.

yes, you may be busy now. since you cant manage your time well, why bother.

oh man, just stop these emo-ness. shant procranstinate anymore.

sorry, i tried to forget the pain. yet i still love you so deeply after 7yrs. nobody now understands me except you. if i have a wish, can you come back? even in my dreams, i am contented. really.

No comments: