Thursday, December 31, 2009

watched alvin and the chipmunks 2 @ shaw balestier LOL. kinda ulu place heh. cos the others were either selling fast left 3rd row from the front or timing really late.. :( ohwells. even avatar which have been aired for a week is still so hot favourite! they even posted a notice in marina sq golden village that says " avatar 3d left 1st row from the screen" OMG o.o imagining watching from the first row. neck confirm break leh! cos the film rather long 2hr 45mins LOL.

anyways, rated: 2.5/5.. admit the chipmunks were cute and prettyyy, but other than that dun really have a solid story plot. bused and roam around little india i guess? eye opener for me hahas! nvr really walked there literally before (:




omg they were so cuteeee and cuddable LOL!


pretty as wells (:

had sakae buffet for lunch. sashimi salmon my favourite hohoho!!! yummy :D it was at that moment, ah hui sms me say "she took off her braces" and keep smiling to me to show off hahaha!

tmr gonna head to marina to countdown :D fireworks here we come and the first sunrise of 2010! my dad says tmr gonna have a moon ecplise sounds pretty cool eh? heehee!

OH YA! HAPPIE BIRTHDAY DADDY! todays the actual day, and we had a family dinner together at the restaurant! omg shark fin heehee one of my fsavourite dish in the list! i seriously think my speed of eating is err a little slow i would say? so many ppl been saying it :( is it really me huh!

[oh did i mention huiling sent a fb msg to my dad to wish him happie bday LOL, and my parents mentioned that she's so cute and lovable =.="]

No comments: