Friday, December 25, 2009

omg have been heading out most of the holidays so far!!! i'm gonna get grounded real soon. things are happening way too fast before i have time to pen them down..

here's the little bits and pieces thats going on the past few days:

#1 flea with aneza and rachel, and grab really ncie deals (: and for once, rachel is EARLY! must commend her hahahas.

#2 family outing with my one and only unique 'family'. sorry ah gong made u roam ard the whole orchard while waiting fo
r your darlings hahaha! had a fun day out with mommy and ah gong (: MUD PIE <3> go to orchard by bus, we went there by bus, the bus has gone!*

#3 avatar! finally after like.. full house the past few days? caught it in 3D :D my first 3D movie leh! hahahas. shopped ard looking for xmas gifts!

#4 cheston taught me how to mix and match to combine cheap gifts into a meaningful one! nice technique LOL. chilled at starbucks with my dark cherry mocha and his toffeeee nutttssss.

#5 did i mention that a bird shit drop on him 0.o LOLL! FUNNY TO THE MAX! first time in my entire life a friend went with me shopping and kena hit (: be honoured to be first in my list, cheston!

#6 catch up with fang fang and sereneeeeeeee. miss them loads. passed them my lovely gifts! and roamed ard in bugis and city square mall (;

#7 saw jess and dawn unexpectedly!

#8 first christmas spent ALONE after gals left. brand new experience afterall.

#9 a stuffed doggy added to my collection (: thanks daddy and mommy!

#10 i know i will have a blessed yr ahead cos my lucky charm say she's with me!!!!!!!!!!

lastly, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

mr santa, thanks for such wonderful people i have in life. though i may complain and upset over some people at the different times of the year, i know they matter to me so much which made me angry with them (:

so if one day i got angry or cry over you, BE HONOURED (:

No comments: