Sunday, December 06, 2009

interesting happenings @ orchard

#1
more people alighting at somerset instead orchard :D due to the 313@somerset and orchard central hahaha. looks like ion gonna lose its beauty soon!

#2
the purple christmas tree in front of ion :D there's something much more than being just a tree standing there!!! its so pretty.. i suddenly got a plan of what to do :D

*imagine my little home in the future looks exactly this way awww..*

#3
there's a funny gal that sit by the bench and read out her sms damm loudly.
here it goes: " my best friends is interested in my husband! HOW HOW HOW!?"
LOLL! maybe she's too shocked to receive such a sms heh :P

#4
a argument happened at far east plaza between a taxi and a private car.. and the private car owner was so fed up until all his words came out from his mouth were "#$%@^, you bloody bastard!.." LOLL

so is this what singaporeans only can say to express their anger? i wonder..

#5
i am a kind gal today! did a charitable act by donating $5 for purchasing this little santa hat clip onto my hair! yay! so now both hl and i got 1 each and we had an agreement to wear it on 31dec for countdown par-teh.. since she's out of singapore for xmas :(

and lastly..

I AM A HAPPIE GAL TODAY !!!!

even though life's been just a blessing to me, i still feel a part of me missing? can you find it back for me..

No comments: