Sunday, September 06, 2009

tomorrow is the day! if only i can stay on here.. but oh wells. no regrets now i suppose?

luggage packed somesort. but overload sia! its more than 20kg! omg. hows :((( i bring all the necessary stuff lehs.. but why ppl wont overload, mine will! i alr sacrifice alot leh, instead of the usual plan of 3 teddys, i only brought 2 teddys! somemore 1 of them is damm small and even had to put into my backpack...

i tonight cfm dun need slp liaos! its like not much more hrs i had to wake up and bathe. wad for HAHA! so during my 6wks away, peeps you guys know the way to contact me eh! you can email me or sms me k! i can still received sms since i got the roaming services..but i might not reply unless its damm important cos rather ex..

as for my blog. i will try my very best ot update cos china blocked blogspot. but th say he got a method to help me.. so do look out for my updates. will be updating twitter too!

i will miss all of you just like how you miss me :)

No comments: