Sunday, July 19, 2009

woke up rather late.. thinking that i can do my clsp tutorials and jap hw after lunch. guess wad. my mom asked me to accompany her to j8 to buy cordless phones [since ours pronounced dead ytd] ~~ sianz lah. totally no mood to go out lor.

cabbed to and fro. was damm pissed in the cab cos kena scolding from mom =.=" seriously i just dun like her scolding me in front of ppl. i mean who will like lah. as usual shoot back at her LOL. oh well, eventually, i carried a black face throughout the entire trip in j8. i mean its like cant you just talk to me nicely. why must say in that tone. knowing that i am angry liao, mom sort of try to pacify me.. so she dragged me into charles and keith heehee! and i bought 2 sandals :D its black with gold and white with red <3 its totally LOVE. but had to admit shopping on a sunday late afternoon is horrendous~~

headed to best denki to get the cordless phone sets. so bought a navy blue one in my dining room, 1 dual cordless phone sets [ which means 1 to be put in my parents room, and 1 in my room] OMG. happie leh. cos now i got a phone just right beside my bed :D which means i can talk in the night whoo-hoo! so peeps, if you cant slp, feel free to phone me! WAHAHAHA! and the new phones can make conference calls and even internal calls! heehee! so next time, i want ask mommy take things from the room, can just call her HAHA. it works practically like walkie-talkie! my dad actually say "wow as if our home is SOOOO big that we must call each other up" LOL. true lah, but as you all know sometimes i am kinda lazy...

mommy very funny, she told me ytd she saw this insurance guy that approach her to get this plan ~~~ so sine she's free, she sat down and chatted with him. the main point is that guy very handsome LOL. she even know his age lah, still can tell me he's only 23 =.=" and then took his name card with his name and phone number HAHA. joke man. so wad's the purpose of telling me this story? cos mommy wanna say that guy say she very young... zzz. look like 30+ nia. so she's damm happie the whole day. [so guys, if you wanna be in the service line, pls do know how to sweet talk women HAHA, cos it works most of the times 98%]

alrights, i shall move on to my tutorials!

No comments: