Tuesday, July 28, 2009

oh wells~~ so this morning the first sms i got was from.... *drum rolls* ANEZA! LOL!

was still slping at that moment.. then saw ane's sms.. i was like 'ohh okay, mayb she gonna tell me she'll be late and stuff.." i was so damm wrong HAHAAH. it goes like this: hi.. i am mr lee.. i was like HUH! must be ane blur blur send wrongly hahahaa.

so woke up bathe and stuff then re-read the sms again. and realised OH. its a forward msg. so ifa tutorial was cancelled :D happie? quite! HAHAHA but next wk got make up leh! 4 hrs all the way. crazy~~~ lunched@ makan place with qihui while doin our 4% assignment heehee! and i had my yummy seasame chicken claypot :) thanks qihui who so nice today helped me buy! hahahah!

anyways, these few days alot ppl "cheat" my feelings leh. like make me happie for 3secs kind :(( LOL.

*daddy got 2 NDP tix and therefore i'm gonna have a date with him*

No comments: