Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OMG. the h1n1 thingy is like so serious suddenly?! so around me kind leh. LOL. everyone take good care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

rp got 9 cases le leh. nyp also using next wk as elearning. oh wells, I RATHER DUN WAN ELEARNING LEH! cos my i&e will be doom =.=" we need the wk to be normal lesson, to conduct our talk sia. tsk irritating. plus wanna ask abt viewpt stuff also! come on, pls let it be normal lesson :D ad maju camp which is like so damm near us, got 7 cases -_________-

and guess wad, my jap class on monday is cancelled cos sensei on leave of absence.. think she went back japan, so gotta quarantine 7day LOL. [just realised haven do the hw :X]

today headed sku for i&e and viewpt! CAN WORK LIAO, viewpoint can login le (: anyway viewpoint, u still sucks seriously :P so ya, baka jon left us ard 12 plus to watch his idiot transforming transformers. sickening.bus-ed home, and for once, my bus came faster than qihui! ^^ HAPPIE! haha, but gotta stand all the way to my house =.= wad crap. 1 hr sia, legs tired. nvm burn fats! hurhur. and this lady happened to get up the bus, she's with this strong perfume, and when i sneeze, everyone turn back and STARE at me.. i was so ahem embarrassed lah, was like "sorrie, excuse me" grrr. in this circumstances gotta sneeze, not purposely de mah, thanks to the lady with that stupid perfume!

off to play game with qihui liao! *i just recharged for 1.5hrs*

today: i trim my hair (:

No comments: