Sunday, June 21, 2009

had my usual long beauty slp :D and i had a super weird dream.. its sth abt cny then going to my relatives house~~ and dunno why my friends also end up at their house damm funny LOL. but was a sweet dream!

hmms. its holiday but doesnt seem to be one. thot hol was supposed to meet up and catch up with sec sku frens? but this doesnt seem to apply to me wors. most of them having their block test when school reopens. and gotta study mug these days. cant even afford to go out with me :(((( is this the gap i see between jc and poly life?! when you guys finish ur block test, i will be having my exams and projects. haiz~ so when will we ever meet up? dec? when your A's ended? but i will be busy with school again =.=" omg. this totally sucks man. dun bother abt this ppl, LOL cos i just throwing my usual tantrums~~

anyways, its daddy day today :) something ought to be happie abt.. but haiz. we gotta postpone our family dinner together since daddy has got some dinner to attend instead. so ya~ no delicious dinner, no cake. wth. its just so disappointing. it seems like a normal sunday to me -.- had to say i downloaded google chrome! so much faster heehee!!!

a little letter from a daughter to her daddy:

dearest daddy

thanks for fetching me to and fro school almost everyday
thanks for coaching me with my studies though we often end up fighting :X
thanks for purposely staying in office just to fetch me home cos its late at night
thanks for sending me smses to encourage me
thanks for telling me "good luck" during exams
thanks for working so hard just to give a good and comfortable life for us
thanks for remembering me when you're overseas
thanks for teaching me all the principles in life
thanks for having patience with my tantrums
thanks for putting up with my stubborness
thanks for making me the princess in your heart!

thanks a million zillion over things!

though many times i dont show it in my actions or words, deep in my heart you're the best dad in my life :D ya alot of times i made you angry and disappointed, but... thats a part and parcel of being a father isnt it?! HAHAHA. ya ya i often talk back at you and stuff, and refuse to admit my wrong, cos i dun wan to lose out to you~~ butt... this is wad makes me ME! okay i am crapping :X my own logic LOL.

still... HAPPIE FATHER'S DAY!!! I LOVE YOU!

with love,
ling <3

PS. i realised i dun have much photos taken with dad wor LOL! [why guys dun like take photo sia =.=]

time for high-tea break :D

No comments: