Friday, June 26, 2009

the first thing that woke me up today - auntie's call. telling us say michael jackson died due to heart attack 0.0 yeah, not a joke. super shocking sia. i was like oh ok .. then HUH! LOL. headed to slp. then my mom cook seasame chicken! OMG! how to slp like tt, so nice smell :X haha transferred room.. ok finally no smell! thinking i can slp alr, so damm wrong! here comes the queen - its 1pm liao time to wake up, my dear! :((((

haiz~ there goes off my slping time. sad right. hmmm ytd i had lotsa fun finding for k-ost :D HAPPIE! cos found alot drama the ost! YAY! i beat hl mission sia! she actually found but the website too lousy liao, then she put me on a mission.. and I DID it within 15 mins =) say i smart HAHA.

so my school not gonna close or anything. lessons as per normals whoots! phew~~ cos elearning seriously will be a big big headache. for once, i rather go to sch as per normal. good gal hor! heehee. plus we can carry out i&e as per normal! WHEE! no stupid backup plans or wad.

off to rot!

No comments: