Saturday, June 13, 2009

dinnered at our favourite chomp chomp with huiling and jesss :D

ordered chicken wings, satay, carrot cake, and this gigantic sugar cane! sadly jess left halfway cos celeb early papa day :(( but she still came wheee!!! thats enuff to make us love her HAHA. ya so left with hl and i...with the amount of food OMG lah LOL.and guess wad. when we go order those food, they actually said need to wait 45min for satay and 30 min for wings LOL! yes, thats how crowded it is during wkends. but good food worth the wait (: since its been a long time since we last catch up too heehee..

walked ard the area.. and came to know there's alot of yummy restaurants there sia! its like a mini town in the neighbourhood, oh wells, next time we go again to explore eh! she's really mad by the way, flooded my phone with 90 photos of the boys over flowers LOL. i know they cute lah, but 90 still abit OVER~~ heehee according to her -> eye pleasure.. and i got their soundtrack too :D happie to the max.

being nice, i pei her back to her house.. then she wait with me for bus HAHA. wanted to get down at kovan but i saw my bus went past me the other direction.. so must well jus take to her house since jus 4 stops down LOL. and indeed less than 5min, my bus came liao! see, dar, say me smart! HEEHEE. oh yes! did i say my room aircon finally repair liao! this means can have sweet dreams. this weather seriously making me crazy :( and had to bunk in with parents is not good at all. just cant stand my dad snore. ytd cant slp lah thanks to his loud hailer snoring.. so was chatting with hl .. until she fell asleep -.-

cant wait for the next date out!!! jess, stay longggerrrr!!!!


this was the one that hl keep asking, wad color my straw? and jess and i laugh until faints LOL!


the mess hl did :X


table 55 :D [someone wanted to order 4 rice with onli 10 satays -.-]

and and and! I FINISHED WATCH BOYS OVER FLOWERS WITHIN 2 DAYS! come on, ppl, beat that record :D

No comments: