Saturday, May 30, 2009

tonight's really got lotsa nice shows!!!! LOL! HSM2 zac effron <3 then now watching boys over flowers wahahahahah :D okay i know i am slow cos lotsa my frens alr finish watching bof BUT stilll save the best for the last mah :P

went back sku this morning LOL to finish up our animation flash player, however ended up with the craze of RC heeheee!!!! i finally help hl max 2 of her dishes :) and the most pro thing is I MISSED 2 151s consecutively -____- left me alone at the bus-stop :((((( then th damm joke din know 52 actually turn left, so he din ran for the bus, unlike aneza and qihui LOLLL! JOKE MAN.still, i reached home almost the same time as qihui heehee, qihui lah, smsing me during my bus trip :X but luckily he sms sia, or else sure missed my stop AGAIN!!!

happie day ((: cos i chatted with dearest on the phone heee! the funniest thing is her house black out at 7.15pm, when i was abt to hang up call to watch HSM LOL. so dearest, not my fault lor :P

okays, enuff of crap, now time for the climax!

[drum rolls pls]


LOVE! aint he cute?!



time to go back to my show <3

No comments: