Tuesday, April 14, 2009

supposed to gym with aneza they all this morning LOL but i was abit of a lazy? :X my slpy bug won the war afterall hahaha so woke up ard 11.30am.. ate breakfast and stuff then headed to cck to meet qihui (: cannot make up my mind to cut hair or not hahaha. so joined him haf a hair cut wheee~~~ now feels lighter liao :D and qihui has got a nice handsome hair HAHAHAHA!!! perhaps time to style your hair my dear! LOL! wax wax or spray spray :D

chatted with serene, fang and huiling as i got home!!! got to know their lifes now haha still as boring eh? anyways, i suddenly got the feeling that mommy was over-protective of me... these hol like keep argueing with her.. not on purpose. just fed up with trival matters. dunno why my temper not as good as before.. inherit mom's bad temper how!? LOL. got the over protective feeling is because during the times when i shopping with mommy~~ when young.. go shopping with her, cos sometimes shopping malls too crowded, some adults will push me lah.. then mom will glare at the person and start scolding ..

now even when i am turning 18 soon .. the same thing happens over again~ cos there's this guy that accidentally stepped onto me.. then mommy glared at him and start blabbering :X hence sometimes when such things happened, i will not tell mom and will bear the pain cos i rather her not know... [if the person nvr apologize, she cfm will make him say de] haiz~~ its not on purpose anyway why so serious abt it? in life, there's bound to have such things happening in my life.. obstacles along the way.. she cant be there protecting me from all the harm and injuries all the while i suppose? maybe this is one of mommy way to show her love for me ((: i really appreciate it but oh wells, i believe i need to grow up bahs?

tmr seoul garden buffet wheee~~~

No comments: