Friday, March 20, 2009

DISAPPOINTED with the results for this sem, i would say~~ maybe i really din work that hard compared to last semester? sianz.. everything dropped..

GPA: 3.3
bstats: B+
bcomm: B
blaw: A [this one confirm is tyco]
micro: C+ [wad happened?!]
ffa: B+
jap: B

went back to slp until 2.30pm after checking my results~~ didnt slp well last night too nervous i guess. i so determined to mug harder and work extra hard for next semester :((( no more nonsense liaos.

shopping therapy with mommy.. she say wanna bring me out to cheer me up LOL. THANKS MOMMY I LOVE YOU <33 [but why end up mommy buying more things than me =.=]


my new love from mini toons ((: new family member -> xiao huang!


my new school bag from charles & keith :D had a hard time choosing black or white ~~

congrats to those did well.. and for those who can perform better, LETS WORK HARDER TOGETHER :D

No comments: