Thursday, February 12, 2009

went dating with books with cliquey in sku again :D

managed to go thru the answers for bstats! THANKS JON JON (: for ur bstats answer sheetie..

and i overslept lah! not on purpose de ok! met them 11am but apparently i woke up at 10.45am :X so reached abt 1pm? heehee traffic jam also ma.. really live up to my reputation liaos.. must kick away this habit sia!

headed to macs for dinner (: and my dar TIDA treat hot fudge sundae cup again! WHEE~ I LOVE YOU! wahahaha. yummy... took bus home.. then we damm bad lor LOL X.x cos in front of us there's this couple holding hands.. then tida say why not we go break them apart lol :X then we thot of pretending to excuse me excuse me, then walk in between them wahahah! but being nice and sweeties gals, we stayed behind them lor. see how nice we are (:

and 151 amazingly lotsa seats! thanks to me lor hahahaha :P slept throughout the trip super slpy sia, and miraclously lingying nvr slp at all lah! MIRACLE HOR?! wonder wads keeping her so awake hint hint wink wink :P i didnt say anything :X [thanks for ur shoulder to slp on hahaha]

No comments: