Wednesday, February 11, 2009

today was dating with books at home :D did stats paper... woke up at 2pm =X [i tried my best to wake up early liao la]

anyway, there's funny incident, which involves mommy and me (:

mommy playing with me in the evening while watching tv -.- she funny lor, cos i was abt to go to bathe.. preparing to take clothes in the drawer.. then her leg keep putting on the drawer the moment i opened it.. refusing to let me bathe -_- then then then finally win liao lor! it zapped my fingers. OUCH! x.x fingers kena slammed between drawers damm pain lor. immediately leh! automatic de hahahha i cried :X dun ask me why. its jus natural reaction of mine. besties and parents know it well hahaha! its like water tap lor, straight away come down de the tears... since young alr like tt leh weird hor~~~~

mommy faster sayang me.. blow blow my fingers.. cuddle cuddle me.. muacks muacks forehead.. hug hug me LOL. then i went to hug my bears :X

mom: aiyo so big alr still will cry until like tt wor~~~ why nvr change ah.. young also like tt~~
me: SOBS SOBS... like tt then cute ma LOL.

i rmb last month dad's computer chair rolled over my toe i also cry immediately.. its just something i cannot really control~~~ then when fall down or wad, apply medicine also will cry de.. cos i really cannot take pain de. [crying not bad leh, this tactic works super well with my parents~~SURE WIN SITUATION] shhhh...

darling huiling called me today FINALLY after so many days nvr tok to her on phone...

and and and I DREAMT OF ANEZA SIA! LOL. wads this. no no aneza dun smile at me so scarily~~ i dun miss you that much ok :P wahahahaa!

No comments: