Sunday, February 01, 2009

parents went out.. leaving me alone for dinner =( BUT! today its different! got dinner date with darling huiling <3

went hougang mall for dinner :D though its a short one.. was really happie to haf dar accompany hahah! shared lotsa stuffs gossip from jc life to poly life! and yes! serene sent a letter to you! heheee.. omg headed to cotton on and couldnt resist it! tried some tank top and bought 1 and their flip flops, dar bought a bag HAHAHA. told u liao, gals hor go out sure got things come back with them de. we rich?! NAH! jus habit :X

-lotsa fun playing dar ipod touch - and sweetie actually took bus home with me! when she can actually walk home cos jus 1 bus stop... bus came.. board the bus din know she came up with me too HAHA. thats how sweet my dar is (: muacks!

alrights! manling!!!! you shudnt be blogging! GO BACK TO STUDY!!!! bcomm and blaw! I LOVE YOU!!! [ya right]

No comments: