Thursday, February 19, 2009

now in school mugging for blaw~~ last day liao to chiong :D

headed to see doctor this morning since the pain above my stomach really hurts. and guess wad its not muscle ache like wad most my frens claim LOL. new info, its gastric pain -.- kena lectured by doctor, "you did not eat meals regularly right?"

heheee oops :X been busy mugging ma and no appitite also! tskkk then the doctor say wah u not bad ah, can withstand the pain since monday LOL :X then he wanted to give me an injection to lessen the pain but oh wells, i damm terrified of injection needles omg !!!! NONO! X.x so so heehee tell the doctor I DUN WAN! HAHA then he say alright, better take care, cannot eat spicy, chilli, fried food, etc. so i am back to rabbit food dar, lets eat together HAHA!

got medicine sia siannn.. the doctor still wanna give me MC de leh!!! for tomorrow but got blaw exam ma~~~ tskk so heck lor nvr take the MC! and it cost me 48 dollars lah the consultation so ex. but its my family doctor haha he damm nice :D

No comments: