Sunday, January 18, 2009

ytd was spring cleaning for clementi 1 room flats :D its really an eye opener for me!!!! nvr see before and i think the HAHAHAHA show screen there leh, exactly the same LOL! was in the same grp with darlings qihui and lingying (: had a great time mopping floor, cleaning windows, shelves, etc and most climax was went i dropped the brush into the squat toilet WAHAHA!!! and my lovable and cute dar [for 5 secs] lingying helped me picked up =D I LOVE YOU! HAHAHA. finally u are nice for once oops :X and we were late as usual..supposed meet at 8.30 and apparently i 8.25 then left house... picked aneza and qihui then off we go HAHA

headed off to royal plaza hotel after tt for survey and we earned 15 dollars :D ate kfc when qihui arrived.. then jonathan came along the way... all left after tt.. 2 sotongs went shoppping, then ly dragged me to do hair extension with her... so here it was the following results!


while waiting for sotongs to try their clothes...


red bull makes us awake!


while ly is cleaning window... we were camwhoring :X


<333

and my blog is sort of revived everyday!!!! thanks to uncle :D hahaha nice right the following wallpapers made by uncle??!!! HOORAY!!!! hahahah...
an artpiece a day, makes me happie everyday :D

























No comments: