Monday, January 26, 2009

so today last minute cleaning :( super tired... this morning something happened. ah gong not feeling well called daddy to send him to hospital.. kena admitted to TTSH.. haizz so thats how he gonna spend his cny sia. shall visit him tmr (: hope everything turns out well..

and daddy sort of spoil my mood in the evening. something he said really jus make me feel lost and dunno wad to react. he refused to tell me the reason jus telling me the fact. and so thats it FULL STOP. wad is this man. wad must u drag me in. *shall not continue, not worth my effort talking* [sister, u still the closest sis]

so ya, steamboat reunion dinner with daddy and mommy!!! got nice shark fin and abolone whee!!!

tired shall show the photos:


THANKS UNCLE!!! for compiling all the photos (:


in my new pyjamas (:


steamboat ingredients <3


boiling the soup..


YES ABOLONE!


the mini garden in my house <33

new layout of my living room.. makes it more spacious! [uncle the miss sunshine is on sofa haha for me to hug hug when watching tv]


the flower before decorating


alright! time for me to slp.. HAPPIE NEW YR EVERYONE!!! toodles!


No comments: