Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I FINALLY FINISHED MY MYOB!!! and i printed 8 copies =.=" thats how torture myob is. pls do not underestimate its power LOL.

hmmm.. i think i feeling much better now.. i'm having the freedom that i always hope for. and i no longer have any restraints for things i suppose to do or ought to do..I wont regret this relationship which started out beautiful and stable, and then turned rocky along the way.. this is all because you are a turning point in my life. because it was you who made me learn along the way and grow up.. and eventually be a stronger manling now.

And now i guess i have the courage to start anew without you...like wad you said " time is the best gift we could give each other." I dont know if we'll go back together after months or years down the road. i wont hold that as a promise.. becos we cant predict the future.i think all i need currently is a quiet time for myself, not clouded by these problems ever again.. at least not for now. i'm tired and shagged. i just want to be myself.

But for now, let's enjoy our newfound freedom (:

[sorry]

UNCLE, thanks for ur sunshine ytd LOL. whoots!! and take cares and haf fun in camp :D

No comments: