Tuesday, December 30, 2008

many things can just happened within 2 days...

like i said.. yes i agree i am stubborn. i have my own temper. i am indecisive. i have lotsa weakness that i myself am still finding out.. haha mayb thats wad that makes me unique and special?!

"i dunno" tends to be the favourite word i know ever since i know you. yupp it doesnt sound right.. nor nice.. but every thing that u do me to me it make me feel like a pressure thats adding on weight onto me each day. i am very worried that one day it might eventually crush me down into pieces....

那就是我。。永远把他对我的爱和所作的事搁放在一边.. 谢谢你让我了解什么是喜欢。喜欢是什么感觉。。谢谢你为我所做的每一件事。。谢谢你在我伤心时,还默默地支持着我,关心我。这两个月来,我真的过的很快乐。虽然中途有不开心的事情发生,不过我们始终已经成长了许多。接下来我们应该还有很多事要学吧!一起加油吧 (:

maybe its jus me thats of the problem... sorrie... still good frens i hope.. every moment we spent together will be carved in my heart and remained in a special place that belong to just you and me :D

something worth celebrating about! ITS MY DADDY BDAY TODAY! HAPPIE BIRTHDAY DAD! I LOVE YOU ! thanks for all the things u did for me, even the simple things such as sending me to school and even a simple "all the best" sms from u during my exams period. most imptly, i know you always put us in ur priority and gave us all ur love and concern (: thanks for being such a great daddy!

yes and i got a new phone!!!!!!!!! F480 brown :D wanted to pink one but no stock and need to wait =.= plus the promoter say until i dun wan pink de liao. and mom bought a new pink LG phone to curb her love for a brand new phone! LOL!

i feel very blissed to be surround by a whole lot of great family and friends and of course you..you all been there for me whenever i meet obstacles to help me pull thru every setbacks.. and be my "little miss sunshine" :D

oh ya before i forgot, thanks uncle!!! for helping me in fixing this blog. this blog got some problems last night if any of u realised...

No comments: