Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wasnt feeling any better today...

kena drag out of home by dar huiling .. thanks dar!!!! jus eating mcflurry, toking to you, taking bus home together really makes me feel better.. but u are leaving this friday.. for 2 wks!!!! and fri i will be there to send u off ..

she bought me a tee with the word "emo." on the shirt lol. it really describes my feeling seriously. perhaps the weather is making it worse.. haiz.. emo so went to cut hair today. cut my fringe off.. she say i look cuter lol. but it doesnt make me feel any better, cos i simmply jus wanna cut off my hair.. haiz.

on my way home, met nadiah! whooots thanks for accompanying me home ya. oh ya! and dar u so cute sia, haha, u like my little sister haha cos when reaching her stop to alight, she actually says " 抱抱?" LOL. yes thats how cutie and kawaii my dar is. so of course i gave her my dearest hug, i guess fri it will be longest hug liao...


i hope friday nvr arrive.. then dar hl wont be miles apart of me..

No comments: