Wednesday, November 05, 2008

today is wednesday :D which means NO SCHOOL DAY!!! wheeee

can slp longer also! heehee but my dar huiling smsed me at 10am -.- telling me OBAMA WON THE PRESIDENT ELECTION ((: she obsessed with him liao hahahaha.. anyway its great! then ya was chatting on the phone with her the moment i woke up at 2pm...

and watching show all the while which means i haven touch tutorials! oMG. sadded. time to go liao! tutorials time!

dinner with clique tmr :D wheee...and of course reminder: no ZZZ-ing tmr! cos we having a bet, those who zzz tmr gotta treat everyone bubble tea! so BEWARE guys :D

tagged replies:

pam: MINE WAS OVER!!! wahaha fri my lesson can shake leg liao :D

nadiah: YA cant wait to take the same bus with u again, misses ... and oops yes i did doze off along the way..

fanggy: I MISS U, dar :D all the best for pw tmr ah! by the way, of course i read here duh LOL

uncle dehui: LOL is u so early slp for wad :P

zhiyong: random la, good night :D

aneza <33: i told u on msn liao, and tmr u sure ask me again LOL. cya!

No comments: