Monday, October 27, 2008

wondering where i went today??!!!

roamed ard cineleisure, orchard, bugis.. with dpa clique ((: [qihui, uncle & zaver)

paiseh la, but i was late as usual heehee! and we all on the same bus, then qihui and uncle teckhwee still sms me =.= then i was replying to both of them, wasted sms sia :( bully me sobs sobs LOL.


yay! UNCLE :D [u look so cute haha] was waiting for cabs


qihui's dinner = yong taufoo!


uncle's dinner = grilled fish ((:


MY DINNER!!! super hungry la!


zaver in action :D pro shot!



uncle slacking doing his routine LOL waiting for his turn to fight with me!


qihui in action ((: startin the ball rolling!


i waiting for my turn too sian.. qihui taking so long yawns!

trying the burst function in uncle camera :D


wha lao i borught 2 bottles accidentally, forgot took out the sat's de :(


nice shot by me!


our movie tickets = high sku musical 3!! damm nice!


the last ball to be hit.........

table 27 :D


twist ((:


another twist by me!
photo credits : uncle's camera and qi hui & my photography skills ((:
thanks uncle for ur cabby ride :D


No comments: