Friday, May 09, 2008

hmmm this wk.... its again a week full of tutorials and projects ): more projects coming up in fact!!!! haiz...

so well, we got a new hang out place!!!! LOLL its the np library :D haha we will book rooms in the library all the way until 8pm... then do tutorials, chatting, playing game, catch up here n there, project discussion,etc...its really great!!!!! HAHHA..

oh ya!!! and i gotta save up for this SUPER CUTE and huggable dolphin stuff toy :D thanks to alan who showed me la!!!! its looks just so cute that it seems to be crying out to you saying "buy me buy me..." HAHAHA but it cost 30 plus i guess... so gotta save up lo... but good news is that alan will sponsor me less than 40% of it wahahaha... THANKS ALAN :P but i very nice de la, will try my best to save up de...

later going huiling guitar concert with jess... see i so nice fren so supportive sia :D

No comments: