Wednesday, February 13, 2008

getting use to NP life so far... thats something worth celebrating haha.

my day revolves ard lectures and projects! and indeed lotsa projects coming up. its already a BIG BIG headache for me la. cos there's some problems within my grp. but well, i still hope that all misunderstandings will be able to be cleared (:

of course, managed to made really nice frens here. got my clique of frens with me everyday =D today we just went sim lim sq to research for certain things. the bus jurney was really LONG. and then i took a bus to little india station and guess wad, the north east line mrt was stuck. cos got technical fault haiz. then the train cannot arrive. RAHH. waited for ard 30 mins or so, then the train started moving once again. but couldnt board the first few trains = too many ppl liao. SOBS. reached home rather tired le.

anyway, HAPPY VALENTINES!!!!!!!!!!

will be meeting hl, serene, cf, etc this wk (: in fact we meet everywk hahaha. to catch up and stuff like that. awww... i seriously miss all my sec sku frens... haiz

life still goes on after all.

No comments: