Friday, November 30, 2007

thanks mom ((: for my belated birthday present!!!

went out with mom to upgrade my plan and of course to get my new phone --- nokia N76 .. wanted the red one at first. but the shop left with the last set and is black de. haha. black also quite nice la. not too bad, quite class-looking.. LOL cost $277 total cos we bought a 1GB memory card since they having offer.. anw i having a hard time trying to figure out how to use cos its so different form other nokia models i used. hopefully by monday i will get the hang of it!




trade in 3 phones haha...then mom bought a new phone herself too --N81 :)

YAY!!! cf u back! we can go job hunting again... these days very boring ah. finished watching dramas.. tree of heaven & my lucky star indeed nice!!!!!!!!! highly recommended (: whee...

*jus asked my mom's fren son to help me ask whether thye still hiring ppl at best denki not, since he working there now.. haiz hope i will be receiving good news frm him*

No comments: