Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you believe it???!!!! hours of tourture. 10 yrs of education.... finally the day we been waiting for.....

HOORAY!!!!!!!!! congrats all sec 4s, you made it ((:

btw, i also wanna take this chance to thank the following:

my personalised calculator (my darling):
thanks for being with me thru-out the different subjects... helping me out for all the mathematical sums! without you, it will be disastrous. cos i jus too rely on you liao HAHA




debra's calculator:
thanks debra& your cal. for being with me as well thru- out o lvls. for acting as a stand-by in case of emergencies LOL.



my partner of greatness:
the darling gorilla!!!!!!!! for smiling at me during all papers.. and giving me confidence & cherring me up when i face difficulties in the questions (:



my lovely watch:
thanks for telling me the accurate time. so that i can finish the paper on time, and manage my time well.



and of course all my friends =D
thanks for all your encouraging notes, smses, conversation,etc. thanks for cheering me up when i was upset abt certain papers, and thanks for accompanying me to fight this war ((: especially cf,serene,rachel,mich,hl for your smses all nights... to keep me company as we study "together". its really great having all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: