Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PRELIMS ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

up next : o lvls.

and of course my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahah

turning 16 really soon.... which means i gonna enter another part of my life..

more interesting? more fun? more stressful?


thanks for all the encouraging notes during this 2 whole wks of torture ((:


and of course not forgetting the new name i got: TEPPANYAKI!!!! thanks to cf who gave me this name -.-


well, so afterall, i still getting sort of a prom dress even though i not gg for prom HAHA, cos this sat is my cousin's wedding....... and its rather grand and all... so no choice lor, tmr gg shopping wif mummy ((: mom bought hers lo.. she spent 200 plus on a purple evening gown.

haiz its like so fast, brother getting married lo. he is sort of one of my closest brother among all my cousins.... whenever i m unable to make choices in my studies such as during p4 to p5 chossing streams, sec 2 subject com, etc. he never fails to give me his views... one thing i will never forget is the way he calls my name, haha.... whenever i see him, he will definitely calls me "smanling" [smile-ling] when i was young, i will always cheer up the moment he calls me that haha... so this nick has stick on to me forever... and of course its specially save for bro to call his little sis that!


to my dearie brother: all the best for ur wed this sat (: stay happy always! and of course dun forget to buy gifts for me when u are honey-moon-ing HAHAHA.

No comments: