Friday, August 17, 2007

i practically screwed up my emaths n add maths tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!! firstly i pin not much hope on amaths liao. cos i simply cannot understand a single thingy on relative velocity!

but i did try out some questions la.... vectors was pretty ok though.


as for emaths, i am so depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!


i had to say the questions were okie, managable ---- but the fact was i forgot to bring in my calculator! and the teacher simply dun allow me to go out and take, when i already realised during checking of papers ): the paper haven start yet, but still cannot go out n take.


mayb i cant blame the teacher la, my own fault for being so forgettful............


so i ended up cannot solve certain "easy" questions! and had to spend the whole day doing long division )):


i was so upset with myself, seriously.


crying is the best way of de-stressing myself... so when i reached home, the first thing is to slam myself on my bed, cover with blanket over head, and cry out loud! let the all the tears flow.......as i was crying, i fell asleep... [thats's usually the way how i sleep during days where i m utterly upset]









yes, its so true...




before i forgot:


HAPPIE SWEET 16, michelle!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: