Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SPOT CHECK for today.........

haiz. same thing lor. ask me pull up my socks... LOL in both ways depends which one u wan it to be.

got calls frm singpaore poly n ngee ann poly for interviews.....

SP one is tmr la!!!!!! oh no..... haiz. dunno wad to say leh. applied for accountancy. following my dad's footsteps HAHA

then NP's is 30july next monday. also got selected for acocuntancy course. but i also applied physocology&community services.... sadly din get selected for that. that's my first choice though.

hmmm... well, actually i haven even decided to enter jc or poly. joined DPA jus trying my luck.. sometimes its realy hard to make a choice especially when it concerns ur future... HAIZ

anyway, wish me all the best everyone =D hope that the interview will go smoothly n i will be more confident during interview.

No comments: