Tuesday, May 22, 2007

got back all mid yr papers today...........

and it sucks ):

except for geog n add maths...

add maths did much better than emaths haha...

lucky this still not prelims... or else... i sure die le lor.

looks like this june hols, no more slacking le!!! much really really buck up..[i always say this, but it never really happens!!! how???]

tmr is ngee ann poly open house... goin wif hl there...

kim was telling me to go for prom.. LOL. cos its our last chance to haf great moments tog. haiz... dunno leh... blur liao..

someone pls help me!!!

but i quite happie that i made the right choice not gg japan.. after looking at my results which is like bleah, i m glad that i haf the time to revise my work... and really pull up my socks haha..

hmm... guess i gonna fall asleep in the cab tmr (:

No comments: