Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FOOD FAIR!!!!!!

went with my dearest daddy (:

its fantastic!!!! tried all kinds of weird, delicious, oishi food for FREEE

i tried all kinds of drinks too. and of course not forgetting that dad spent lotsa heehee

but but but its definitely WORTH IT lor. cos its for me, my stomach!!!! *winks*

saw this very very interesting class tee:

i have no idea which sku he frm, but the class tee is damm funny n interesting la. furthermore, he was in front so how can i not see it DUH

the tee says:

i am a TRIPLE SCIENCE student...

then below, its printed all the subjects his class took.

cool eh... -.-" never seen b4


when there's food, you're always around [frm huizhen to me]

i agree!!!!! so everyone, next time, u got delicious food, dun forget to share with me HAHAHA

oh no... i seem like ly now!!!! HOW??

its getting late. bye com. tmr 8am bio lesson!

No comments: