Saturday, March 24, 2007

today was my first practical piano lesson after tons of months doin theory.... now its all over YAY... miss lim asked me how was thery exam tt day? "i cannot say..." cos it always happened the opposite way....

a very good example:

i told my parents n frens that geog was easy n lit was SUPER hard... then i scored top for lit, but failed geog

e.maths was simple n easy, ocnfirm can get gud grades de, add maths sure FAIL. then the reality was that i got quite good result for add. maths but jus passed my emaths.

so wad can i say???? i simply better not say anything LOL

spent the weekend revising chem n bio. (better not waste much time.)

saw the news that musical fountain@ sentosa is closing down to make way for IR resort.. i was super angry over it. everyone said never seen me so angry b4... yeah. i agree wif them. i m really flared up this time. i actually cried haha.. why must they tear down the fountain jus to make way for the resort??????? cant they build at other parts of sentosa? wad abt the next generation, they will nt have the chance to even haf a glimpse of it... i keep asking why why whyy...... i haven even been there in my 16 yrs of life! NEVER>.< been to sentosa many many times, but jus not there.... haiz...

"daddy, why......"
"many things in life have no reason to it. we jus haf to face the fact.... and learn to adapt to it."
"why must life be like that? why cant i have my own way...its not fair.."

why is it that so many things in life is so complicated n unfair??? cant i jus lead a very simple n blissful life of my own??? i jus wan the fountain to remain there....and i know many other ppl want that too, dont they? mayb thats jus how life is....n yeah, mayb its time for me to learn...

No comments: