Thursday, March 15, 2007


let me now tell u the unfortunate story of my precious banana..... (look at the red stains on it)
i was happily eating chicken rice wif my frens... then this banana was attached to my hp -- my handphone strap la. then as the phone vibrates, i went to pick up... who knows the "dumb" banana went swimming inside the pool of chilli... rahhh its gross, but quite funny.... lol. frens burst out laughing... n onli the banana ended up sobbing... (mainly becos it jus had a bath ytd... n now its dirty again)
*the above mentioned story is based on a true event..*
okie now lets relax... somewhat connected to this story..
wads one mole of barium reacts wif two moles of sodium????
ans will b revealed tmr.
whoo.... my 100th post!
went hl house today to do the deco for cca noticeboard... then go on to holocaust project, then lunch, then shopping, then go library (hl doin theory hw)
finally finished our holocaust project (at least the ppt is done!) yay! but still struggling wif hcl.... so hard la... all the words must go check dictionary argh.....irritating.
hl treat me lunch today ... ate "yo man" (secret language =D) its sounds nice hor. invented by us.
tmr gg for syf mini concert. rather exciting cos finally can haf a chance to listen to all the performing arts grps... cool.

No comments: