Thursday, February 01, 2007

did CIP today ... huiling doin till 8pm.

tasks:shelving, finding for lost books(which i din managed to find any)

lotsa ppl doing today, 3 guys n us. (counted quite alot le on weekday)lingiyng said wanna come one but din think she tired ba...

was shelving the magazines section...... then this guy was packing the magazines... then he very "funny" lor....asked me lotsa of weird questions. he was the one that said hl short tt day lol. and he practically lazy keep asking me help him put the magazines haiz.... n very talkative as well, keep toking n toking...

mom went jean yip yesterday to make her hair cos new yr coming liao ma. mom dyed red plus highlight lor.... finally a new colour. last yr was brown.... then got sort of instant lucky draw thing then mom "won" this free hair-cut fm jean yip lor. mom wanted to me to go sort of trim my hair b4 CNY...

got back my e maths quiz paper le.... at least above my target score lor.... my target was 8/15 heehee qutie low expectation ba... scored 10/15(B3)... haiz started my yr wif such a lousy score...n i sort of the last fews in my band lor.

now worried abt hcl test .... hope we will NEVER get back tt paper....cos also no hope de :(

No comments: