Wednesday, February 28, 2007

actually thought today can haf a relaxing n fun time since tests all over .......... haiz release of chemistry n english papers.

english was overall well done especially for myself. its been a long time since i got a b3 for my english.... improved tremendously! nearing a2..... whoo :)

chemistry however was :( did not do well..... super lousy. its been a long time since i m so disappointed wif myself. i knew i can do the questions.... its all careless mistakes .... why m i always so blur????? haiz.... i always veri confident wif chemistry de then now....... how can i still b so blur at this point of time????? its o levels leh! come on, be alert!

i know crying will not change the marks..... but i still cannot control........probably crying will makes me feel better....... no matter what, i ll perservere on......YES I WILL... cos i cannot disappoint those who love me anymore.... "sorry...."

tmr is cca heats.... n i gonna support beloved handbells of course :) jia you to those who running!

No comments: