Tuesday, January 30, 2007

tuition is cancelled today!!!!! whoo.... okie i shudnt be THAT happy haha...

today quite a slacking day for me. all lesson passed so quickly that in just a glance, its time for LUNCH! joyce was already waiting for us outside our classrm, then went to put our bags at e handbell rm then went off for lunch. guess wad, i actually still hungry even after i ate a cup of noodles, mayb its rather normal for u but its quite surprising for me. cos usually cant eat much at lunch.. so hl bought this childhood food lol, but its like quite "lao-hong", so like not very fresh de... i bought this packet of neon worms gummy then shared wif everyone lor.

handbell was rather "torturing" for me! cos actually at first ethel, hl n i were teasing abt lingying n XXX... finally i got the chance to tease ppl whoo!!!! lingiyng started blushing man---arteries dilating! so fun! :D then awhile later its back to me again..... :(

ly snatched my phone lor, and started reading out all my smses...... so loudly la everyone can hear it... then of course asked me lotsa stew-pig questions....haiz then start going "oooooooooo......" haiz... they still not tired over it. poor me hor.

then joyce left her dong bing bei yuan wif me plus her waterbottle n chem notes! gotta bring back home for her n bring tmr again... joyce see i so good to u lol.

tmr another slacking day for me hooray! jus finished watching the arena its super exciting n nice! worth watching...

stg rather sad today is i gotta a cut on my last finger! the stupid chem paper fault lor. it went down like sliding credit-card ... then immediately started bleeding abit. thx for hl giving me a plaster :)

tmr is class com installation .... cheers for all the class com n monitress! and especially the blur-queen huiling hahahaha.....

No comments: