Sunday, January 14, 2007

today very sad!!!!!! cos my finger got hurt again...(slammed between the door)it hurts so badly! plus the weather making me very sad though.

monday is here again soon.... and guesss wads the first lesson ... its emaths!!!! haiz...

yesterday mom bought this portable dvd player thing.... so no use de (to me i guess) have been on the phone wif frens ytd toking abt sku stuffs.... but still got some frens real bz haha so din managed to really catch up wif them. huiling was super funny ytd called me at 10+ pm keep asking me who i went out wif in the morning. lol.she been guessing since last morning super fun can....haha she so interested la.

jus finished my weekend hw.... still stuck at literature though... jus hate poetry argh!!!!! serene, i m counting on you liao hor.

btw, a very sad news, i almost got the SHE concert tix. cos if i bought my phone ytd then will be able to get a pair of the tix form M1, hwo ask me go n buy on fri???? why???? or else maybe can sell to serene, rachel they all since they trying hard to get the tix.....or mayb i can go n watch wif my fren!!!!! argh......

No comments: