Tuesday, January 23, 2007

most of my frens r super busy but why m i so free??? n they r all busy wif sku things, events, etc, then huiling hor is lyk busy wif CIP lol. quite out of point.

i keep having night-mares these days its really scary! sometimes abt me, sometimes is abt my frens bad things happening to them.... scary.... hope they will never ever come true!

din went for sec1 prac today cos mainly we dun haf to go onli committee memebers, plus some sec3s, taking turns to go. but we can go if we wanna. waiting to hear news of wad happened.....

joke of the day :
my add. maths teacher pronunced hypothenus as "hypo-the-news" lol. hl n i were like laughing non-stop thru-out her lesson!

most people walk in and out of ur life. but onli friends leave foot-prints in ur heart :)


i really treasure all my frens now! love them lots! muacks muhahahaha.....

No comments: