Monday, December 04, 2006

okay let me first start wif yesterday! went vivo and orchard wif sis ytd. its really great! we meet at 12.30 but sis was late cos she din noe the bus not coming to her bus-stop since having marathon so road closed then she still silly silly waiting for bus, so in e end she took a cab to vivo! it cost her 11.50! then we went to eat lunch first. went secret recipes to eat ate sphaetti drank appple juice. whole lunch cost abt 35 dollars. then went off shopping! saw my sku canteen food stall auntie wif her family think she recognise me cos keep smiling at me mah. around 3pm, we proceed to our next stop--- orchard.

went cineleisure the more than words to buy the pig pig soft toy haha... ( the one in jin san shun) then bought this banana handphone strap too super cute! thanks sis!!!then went around shopping...... went far east, heeren, paragon blah blah.... then went lucky plaza to take bus 16 go sis's house!!! ate wanton noodle for dinner..
we talked, played, chat, watch tv, talk crap, till about 10.30pm, then dad came n fetch me hoome.

mom told me last time sis n bro always come my house sleepover but that time i still not born!!!haiz so sad or else sure got lots of wonderful memories de.

now talk about today! finished the whole song of crazy little thing called love, then seocnd song started abit onli.its really nice leh! then went lingying house to deco the boxes! and finally they are all done cos got five smarties mah (me, hl, ly, joyce, ethel)

then cos we played angel n mortal game mah, then dunno why i got 2 angels leh, so receive 2 presents lor, poor huiling, no angel, think they got our name mxed up liao. but udn worry huiling, cos i will give u extra n more on thurs whoo! but i stil dunno who my angel is!!!! can anyone pls tell me?? she gave me a watch, 2 candy stick that i always wanted, think she read my blog ah??? know i love it so buy that for me hee....

i really looking forward to thurs! cos goin watch happy feet@ plaza sg, wif huiling and joyce. joyce n i were thinking of dragging lingying there but think will failed anw.haha

No comments: